Department of Audit, Revision and Analysis is operated since August 29, 2014. It was created by merging the department of audit and controlling and the department of economic analysis and statistics.
Department of Audit, Revision and Analysis is a teaching and researching center, which carry out of research and development the modern science sections of audit, analysis and statistics.
Department consist of 21 persons, including 20 scientists: 2 doctors of economics, 18 – PhD in economics; 1 – senior assistants.
Department of Audit, Revision and Analysis prepares specialists in such creative and promising specialization as “Economic examination and audit of business”.
Forms of learning: full-time and distance, state order or a contractual basis.
Qualification: “Bachelor” and “Master’s degree” according to the educational program “Economic examination and audit of business”
In order to improve knowledge and skills of students, make them more competitive in the labor market department of audit, revision and analysis:
- annually organizes seminars and scientific conferences for scientists and students;
- maintains ties with potential employers;
- organizes student trainings in audit firms, state organizations of the financial control, controlling departments of enterprises;
- initiates the student participation in various international projects and programs;
- provides specialty training using software 1C “Accounting”.
Disciplines of Department:
- Business analysis
- Audit procedures
- Economic Analysis
- Expert evaluation of offences in companies’ economy
- Enterprises’ reports
- Control over financial and economic activity of enterprises
- Control and revision
- International Financial Statement Analysis
- Taxation of individuals
- Organization and methodology of audit
- Organization and methods of forensic-economic examination
- Estimation of property and business
- Tax advisory
- Tax planning and minimizing of tax risks
- Tax calculations and reports
- Project Analysis
- Implementation the strategy of partnership in the taxation.
- Social and demographic statistics
- Forensic economic expertise
- Control Theory
Staffs of the department combine researching with the educational work.
The results of the researches of the department covered in scientific publications and tested at international, national and university conferences and used in making program of disciplines, writing manuals, monographs, master’s theses and master’s works. They put into practice of enterprises and organizations management in different fields of economic activity.
Part of the training of future specialists is the organization of research work of students in problem groups, approbation of its results at scientific student conferences, publication in scientific collections.